Colony Marine offers a complete line of world class, industry leading products by Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Crest Pontoon, and Chris Craft in a wide range of models and sizes from 11' to 65'. In addition to a huge inventory of new boats, the Colony fleet includes pre-owned and brokerage boats, something for everyone. The friendly and experienced sales team at Colony is made up of professionals who are passionate about boating.
Exclusive Colony Marine Rewards Boat Insurance Program
Colony Marine is pleased to announce a new boat insurance product and service just for our customers!
For a program brochure, click here.
In addition to quality boat insurance coverage, the Colony Rewards Program Endorsement offers you these additional benefits.
- Preferred Repair Deductible: Your deductible is reduced in half for covered repairs made at any Colony Marine location.
- Total Loss Replacement: Your boat or trailer is replaced with a like kind, new/unused model, even if the replacement is more than your limit (maximums may apply).
- Repair Guarantee: Covered repairs are guaranteed, without a deductible, for as long as you maintain your Colony Rewards policy.
- Disappearing Deductible: Reduced by 25% for each claims free year policy until it is zero.
- Rental Reimbursement: Covers reasonable costs to rent or charter a boat while your boat is having a covered loss repaired.
To receive a quote on this valuable service to our Colony Marine customers, click here.
Not all boats will qualify for this program. Please consult your Program Manager, Barry Paulsen, for any question and to obtain further details.
Check out the full article Here
Gov. Rick Snyder Appoints Colony Marine's own Peter Beauregard Jr. to Michigan Waterways commission.
Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018
LANSING, Mich. – Gov. Rick Snyder today announced the appointments of Peter Beauregard of Grosse Pointe Shores, Barb Brooks of Boyne City and and the reappointment of Dennis Nickels of Grand Haven to the State Waterways Commission.
Housed within the Michigan Department of Natural Resources, the seven-member commission is responsible for the acquisition, construction and maintenance of recreational harbors, channels, docking and launching facilities, and administration of commercial docks in the Straits of Mackinac.
"I thank these individuals for their commitment to this commission," Snyder said. “Each one of them has a wealth of experience and I am confident they will serve this commission well.”
Read the full article by clicking Here
Tom Haag & Steve Remias, inducted into the Michigan Boating Industry Association's Hall of Fame
The late Tom Haag, Vice President and friend of those at Colony Marine was inducted into the MBIA hall of fame this December at the annual Recreational Boating Educational Conference in East Lansing, MI. Along with Steve Remias (retired) President of MacRay
Honored for the achievements in furthering the MBIA's objectives of advancing, promoting, and protecting the recreational boating industry in Michigan.
Check out the video below as colleagues and friends give us personal and entertaining insight into this years nominees.