2019 Prestige Yachts 590
Call for Price
Fluid lines and excellent ergonomics are the hallmarks of the PRESTIGE 590. Each space and every curve has been designed with form, function and comfort in mind.
A generous flybridge and sleek radar arch enhance the onboard comfort and the powerful look. The ability to choose between an independent crew cabin and a large tender garage is unique in her category. All these design features come together in a yacht that provides remarkable comfort and dynamic design.
The attention to detail sets the PRESTIGE 590 apart. Rounded furniture edges blend into comfortable seating areas that are both cozy and inviting.
The materials, layout and sightlines all contribute to a sense of well-being onboard and an understated, refined elegance.
On board command and control provided by Ship Control puts all functions and system monitoring at your fingertips. Technology and innovation developed for ease of use, but also peace of mind.
- Overall length: 61 ft. 4 in. (18.7 m)
- Hull length: 53 ft. 11 in. (16.44 m)
- Hull beam: 15 ft. 10 in. (4.84 m)
- Draft: 4 ft. 5 in. (1.35 m)
- Max Air draft: 19 ft. (5.8 m)
- Light displacement: 42968 lb. (19490 kg)
- Displacement Full charge: 60704 lb. (27535 kg)
- Max speed: 29 kn
- Cruising speed: 23 kn
- Range at cruising speed: 260 nm
- Fuel tank capacity: 581 US gal. (2200 L)
- Water tank capacity: 201 US gal. (760 L)
- Hot boiler capacity: 16 US gal. (60 L)
- Holding tank capacity: 45 US gal. (170 L)
- Architect: Garroni Design / JP Concepts / Prestige Engineering
- Length Overall
- 61 ft. 4 in. (18.7 m)
- 15 ft. 10 in. (4.84 m)
- 4 ft. 5 in. (1.35 m)
- Fuel Capacity
- 581 US gal. (2200 L)