2019 Prestige Yachts 560 S
Call for Price
PRESTIGE 560 S, Performance and elegance
The PRESTIGE 560 S offers an exceptional interior layout.
This Coupé has a large living space on a single level, a vast sliding glass door opening onto the cockpit and a large opening glass sunroof, she is extremely bright and affords an excellent view of the sea.
The PRESTIGE 560 S integrates the concept of the private owner's cabin, which is unique in its category. Its sportp offers a large and comfortable sundeck.
Equipped with Zeus pods, this exceptional yacht marries power and ease of handling.
Down to the smallest details, everything has been designed to combine excellent performance and reactive handling, without compromise.
- Overall length: 59 ft. 9 in. (18.22 m)
- Hull length: 52 ft. 8 in. (16.06 m)
- Hull beam: 15 ft. 8 in. (4.79 m)
- Draft: 3 ft. 10 in. (1.17 m)
- Max Air draft: 18 ft. 2 in. (5.55 m)
- Light displacement: 38471 lb. (17450 kg)
- Displacement Full charge: 52117 lb. (23640 kg)
- Max speed: 31 kn
- Cruising speed: 25 kn
- Range at cruising speed: 280 nm
- Fuel tank capacity: 581 US gal. (2200 L)
- Water tank capacity: 211 US gal. (800 L)
- Hot boiler capacity: 16 US gal. (60 L)
- Holding tank capacity: 32 US gal. (120 L)
- Architect: J&J DesignJP ConceptsGarroni Design
- Length Overall
- 59 ft. 9 in. (18.22 m)
- 15 ft. 8 in. (4.79 m)
- 3 ft. 10 in. (1.17 m)
- Fuel Capacity
- 581 US gal. (2200 L)