2019 Prestige Yachts 460 S
Call for Price
PRESTIGE 460 S, Coupé design, offering luxury and contemporary design
Boasting all the latest innovations of the brand, this sporty version integrates the concept that is so dear to PRESTIGE.
With her remarkable sporty look, the PRESTIGE 460 S benefits from an incomparable design, open to the exterior.
Adaptable to suit your needs, the large opening sunroof and immense sliding glass door aft can be used to modulate the living space. The PRESTIGE 460 S allows one to enjoy an enhanced exterior space when fully opened and a more protected living space when closed.
It is worth noting the enhanced modular design, featuring the new L-shaped cockpit, which transforms into a very large sundeck.
- Overall length: 46 ft. 10 in. (14.29 m)
- Hull length: 41 ft. 1 in. (12.54 m)
- Hull beam: 13 ft. 11 in. (4.25 m)
- Draft: 3 ft. 5 in. (1.05 m)
- Max Air draft: 15 ft. 6 in. (4.73 m)
- Light displacement: 27366 lb. (12413 kg)
- Displacement Full charge: 38250 lb. (17350 kg)
- Max speed: 33 kn
- Cruising speed: 25 kn
- Range at cruising speed: 230 nm
- Fuel tank capacity: 328 US gal. (1240 L)
- Water tank capacity: 106 US gal. (400 L)
- Hot boiler capacity: 11 US gal. (40 L)
- Holding tank capacity: 32 US gal. (120 L)
- Architect: Garroni Design - JP Concepts - Prestige Engineering Dpt
- Length Overall
- 46 ft. 10 in. (14.29 m)
- 13 ft. 11 in. (4.25 m)
- 3 ft. 5 in. (1.05 m)
- Fuel Capacity
- 328 US gal. (1240 L)